June – Eden admitted to official list of ASX.
June – Eden wins major US Technology award.
September – Eden in US Energy Department Breakthrough – Historic Hydrogen Fuel Test
November – Hythane™ company LLC (now Eden Innovations LLC) in Colorado voted most promising clean technology start up.
March – Hythane™ Marketing agreement with Gujurat State Petroleum.
April – Eden takes over Hyradix a leading US Hydrogen Technology company.
May – Eden enters agreement with Larsen & Toubro Engineering group in India – Manufacturing and marketing hydrogen and Hythane™ technology.
January – Eden wins international tender to supply India’s first public hydrogen fuel station.
July – Indian committee approves Hythane™ as a blend of natural gas for use in motor vehicles.
October – Sale of Hyradix, Eden Cryogenics and CTS.
March – Ashok Leyland launches new Indian Hythane™ Engine.
July – California Air Resources Board grants certification for Hythane™ Engine.
September – Eden Secures Maiden Indian sales of Optiblend® System. First 3 Sales of Optiblend® dual fuel system in Assam India.
February – Eden signs agreement with Gail India Ltd and Mahangar Gas Ltd for commercial sized Hythane Demonstration project.
August – Pyrolysis Project acquisition from the University of Queensland completed. Eden now owns 100% of the intellectual property.
January – Eden Production First – super strength carbon nanotubes.
March – Major benefits to concrete by adding carbon nanofibres.
April – First Sale of Eden’s carbon nanofibres for commercial application in batteries
Testing to commence on carbon nanofibres in rubber, plastic and concrete.
May – Eden sells carbon nanomaterials for use in electronic paper.
September – Eden to release next generation OptiBlend® .
December – New technique of dispersing carbon nanotubes may revolutionise concrete.
December – Optiblend® being validated for commercial use
December – Initial order for 12 Optiblend® Dual fuel kits in US
July – Eden & UQ awarded $255,000 ARC Grant for Carbon Nanotube research.
June – Cummins chooses Optiblend® to use for Drilling Rig Power.
August – Eden’s carbon nanotubes reach Australian Technologies Competition finals.
October – Eden’s carbon concrete additive wins Australian Civil Contractors Federation’s Environment award.
February – First US trial commences for EdenCrete™.
February – First Australian tests of EdenCrete™ commence.
March – EdenCrete™ receives encouraging results, second trial with another US Concrete Manufacturer to commence and commercial scale production of Carbon nanotubes to commence.
July – EdenCrete™ – Further tests and field Trials at Georgia Department of Transport.
July – Eden and Monash University receive ARC research grant for $300,000.00 for carbon nanotubes in concrete.
August – Field trial for EdenCrete™ scheduled for 11 August at Georgia Department of Transport.
August – Eden secures first commercial order for EdenCrete™ for assessment for prefabricated concrete products in the US Market.
September – Eden India wins tender to supply 8 Optiblend® dual fuel kits to Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
November – EdenCrete™ receives approval from Georgia DOT and is now allowed for use.
November – I-20 Field trial results EdenCrete™ increased compressive strength of concrete by 45.8% and abrasive resistance by 56%.
January – EdenCrete™ production scale up underway and marketing material being finalized in preparation for launch in Las Vegas.
February – Strong market interest in EdenCrete™ at World of Concrete Expo.
May – First commercial order for EdenCrete™ received for an infrastructure project in Atlanta, Georgia.
May – Marta Mobility Facility Project completed in Georgia.
June – Study shows encouraging results of CNT in plastics
June – Eden and Deakin University finalise agreement for ARC funded research project into EdenCrete™.
August – Georgia DOT proposes to use EdenCrete™ in several state funded highway replacement projects these will be the first commercial contracts fro EdenCrete™ in US highway repair projects.
· US$50,000 order for 2,000 gallons of EdenCrete® for first GDOT project.
· EdenCrete field trial in GDOT new highway trial.
· EdenCrete approved for Texas pre-cast / pre-stressed bridge beams, 3 year supply agreement signed.
· Colorado EdenCrete® production expansion completed.
· High concentrate version of EdenCrete developed.
· Mr. Laz Nikeas and Dr Stephen Dunmead appointed to the board.
· Strategic land acquisition in Augusta, Georgia completed.
· Parchem appointed Australian & NZ distributer of EdenCrete.
· First federal funded EdenCrete® highway repair project, approximately US$525,000 of EdenCrete.
· EdenCrete® used in first shotcrete application.
· MARTA whitepaper on EdenCrete®.
· US Patent allowed for EdenPlast®.
· EdenCrete® and EdenCrete®Pz approved by NTPEP.
· EdenCrete® trial at the Port of Savannah.
· First sale of EdenCrete®Pz.
· First significant Australian EdenCrete® order.
· First Indian EdenCrete® PZ order.
· First volumetric truck batching project using EdenCrete®.
· First waste transfer station using EdenCrete®.
· Repair project at Denver International Airport.
· EdenCrete® used in shotcrete for the CDOT I-70 project.
· Growing demand in India for OptiBlend®.
· EdenCrete® used in exposed aggregate pool mixes.
· EdenCrete® available for sale at select Lowe’s locations.