Who We Are
The people that make our company
Gregory Howard Solomon
LLB / Executive Chairman
Mr. Solomon has been a Executive Chairman of Eden Innovations Ltd since its incorporation in 2004 and executive chairman of Tasman Resources Ltd since 1997 and is also a solicitor with more than 30 years Australian and international experience in a wide range of areas including mining and energy law, commercial negotiation (including numerous mining, energy and exploration joint ventures) and corporate law. He has held numerous directorships of various Australian public companies since 1984 including several resources and technology companies. He is also a partner in the Western Australian legal firm Solomon Brothers.
Based in the US, Dr Dunmead is a global business executive who brings over 30 years of strong operational leadership experience in the US based global materials industry to the role of Non-Executive Director. He served as Chief Operating Officer at SWM International (NYSE: SWM) in Georgia where he was responsible for over 3,000 employees across 20 sites of the company’s global operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, accounting for US$0.8 billion of revenue and US$180 million in EBITDA. At SWM International he led the business into the high growth and high margin filtration and medical sectors.
Prior to SWM International, Dr Dunmead spent over 15 years at OM Group (NYSE: OMG) in Ohio where he was a member of the Corporate Executive Team and had responsibility for six businesses with more than 6,500 employees across 32 sites in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa. Together, these businesses represented US$1.5 billion in revenue and US$255 million in EBITDA. Dr Dunmead started his career as a research engineer at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California. He later joined the Dow Chemical Company where he held a variety of research and business development positions.
Dr Dunmead holds a PhD in Materials Science and Engineering from the University of California at Davis, as well as a MS and BS in Ceramic Engineering from The Ohio State University. He holds 25 US Patents on Advanced Materials and Specialty Chemicals.
Based in the US, Mr Nikeas is an experienced investment and private equity professional who brings over 17 years of US finance experience to the Board. Mr Nikeas is currently a Principal investment manager for Weston Energy LLC, a portfolio company of New York private equity group, Yorktown Partners LLC. Prior to this, he was Lead Partner and Principal of Traxys Capital Partners, a private equity vehicle focused on mining, chemicals and industrial investments in partnership with The Carlyle Group.
Before moving into private equity, he served as the Head of Corporate Finance Advisory for Materials, Mining and Chemicals for North America for BNP Paribas for five years. Other investment banking roles included Partner in Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory at Hill Street Capital for eight years and as a Corporate Finance Analyst at Morgan Stanley, where he began his career. Altogether, he has advised on over US$25 billion of mergers and acquisitions transactions. Mr Nikeas holds a Bachelor of Arts from Amherst College in Massachusetts, US.
Douglas Howard Solomon
LLB / Non-Executive Director
Aaron P. Gates
BCom CA AGIA / CFO, Company Secretary
President / CEO - Eden Innovations U.S
Mr. Grantham is currently President and CEO for Eden Innovations US operations. His responsibilities include corporate planning and implementation, management development and commercial business expansion. He has been a part of the Eden Innovations team since September of 2016, previously in the role of Senior Vice President of Business Development. Prior to joining Eden Innovations he served as Director of Flight Operations for NetJets Aviation, Inc., General Manager for National Specialty Aggregates (wholly owned subsidiary of Pebble Technology, Inc.), and retired with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel from the United States Air Force Reserve. Mr. Grantham holds a BS in Biology from the United States Air Force Academy and is a combat veteran as a Command Pilot in the F-16 Fighting Falcon.
What We Believe
People are at the heart of our purpose.
Are you interested in working with an innovative company dedicated to clean technology solutions that make life better and the planet more sustainable? Do you have skills and experience that can energize our vision and our team? If so, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume and share with us any other information that would help illustrate how you can help advance the mission of Eden Innovations.
Eden Innovations LLC is seeking a ‘Concrete Technician’ to batch and test concrete in a new, state-of-the-art laboratory. This successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and function well in a team environment. He/She must be capable of providing extensive, timely research support to both the manufacturing and product development teams. As EdenCrete® continues to break into the concrete industry, this role will support existing product quality control, new product development, and support for projects and potential customers interfacing with our sales team in the field.
- Minimum 1 year experience as concrete technician
- Ability to work independently, to be self-directed and self-motivated
- Ability to learn and follow procedures precisely, for both internal and American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) test standards
- Ability to learn and become certified to batch and test concrete per American Concrete Institute (ACI) and ASTM.
- Perform all ASTM standard test methods for concrete both in the laboratory and field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including attention to detail.
- Ability to share small workspaces as well as keep area clean and organized.
- Able to work closely and accept direction from all level of employees and management
- Flexibility to handle shifting priorities and daily tasks
- Positive attitude when attempting to solve problems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint, Outlook, etc.) to document any assigned research projects
- Impeccable organizational and coordination skills with attention to detail
- Must be able to climb, crawl around, and on machinery
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and move an average of 50 lbs. daily (i.e. across multiple days in a single workweek)
- Current ACI Certifications a plus, but not required
- Mathematical ability to calculate mixing proportions and quantities required for filling molds
- Assist daily in shoveling, weighing, and preparation of raw materials for batching concrete (i.e. cement, sand, rock, etc.)
- Assist daily in the batching of concrete on a laboratory-scale (< 5 ft.3 batches)
- Be capable of conducting concrete testing on required mix designs (Air, Slump, Temperature, Unit Weight, Cylinders, etc…) and ensure they are properly documented and reported in conformance with ASTM standards.
- Use, maintain, and keep clean the lab, including all sensitive test equipment and instrumentation
- Document data precisely both in writing and on a computer including updating project notes and progress
- Assist with various jobs from cleaning up to setting up equipment to shuffling inventory
- Use safety gear appropriately and work safely with hazardous materials
- Inspect raw materials and fresh concrete while batching and after testing to confirm concrete qualities meet the finished product specifications
- Performs special projects or assignments as directed.
- Use and maintain equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks